I LOVE YOU LLL x)

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) ᵇᵅᵇᵞ
/█\ ♥/█\ I ع١٥٧ you
♥ⓕⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ♥
Pℓs bεℓιvε σuя ℓоvε ♥
SαЧ υ ℓσvε мε ♥
(¯`v´¯)
 ·.¸.·´ ·♡:

Song! pls hv to listen =D


Enjoy my blog :D

I Love You!

2011年8月21日星期日

单身了好几个月,现在我有回一种温暖的爱情感觉 ♥

Long Time Dint Update My Blog . This Few Day Suddenly Feel Wannah Update x) . Because Of You .I Hv to write this all special thing in my blog and let it become my beautiful best memories ♥ . Because Of You I Understand Who I Like And Who I Care And Who I Love Now .


Thanks You So Much
Now I am gonnah care about you . hey youILY ♥ Miss You So Much ♥ You Warm My Heart Always ♥

最近超级喜欢听 ♥爱的钢琴手♥ 因为你所以让我开始想回了我弹得钢琴歌曲 . 1 2 3 牵着手 4 5 6 抬起头 7 8 9我们一起私奔到月球 ♥

以前的是不重要了. 重要的是现在我喜欢谁 ... 对是你了.
我很清楚自己在做什么.


From Now On . My Heart Will Go On With You ♥ Until You Don Need Me Again.
Let Me Create A Legendary Romantic Love Story With You Okay? ♥ ILY
I Don Care Anything . Just When u need me. im sure appear immediately infront of you ♥


So let me come to you
Close as I wanted to be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper
How I loved your peaceful EYES ON ME
Did you ever know
That I had mine on you

Darling, so share with me
Your love if you have enough
Your tears if you're holding back
Or pain if that's what it .

From Now On. Everyday Everyminutes Everydaysecond and the most important is Every moment I LOVE YOU always


这一刻
当我们都感觉到彼此的心愿
爱情早已经开始始
思念早己经蔓延

Darling, so there you are

With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer



I Love Your Peaceful Smilling And Eyes On Me
往后的每一天我都只为你写情歌 I Love You
  (: 我的宝贝老婆 我只想娶你



没有评论: