I LOVE YOU LLL x)

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) ᵇᵅᵇᵞ
/█\ ♥/█\ I ع١٥٧ you
♥ⓕⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ♥
Pℓs bεℓιvε σuя ℓоvε ♥
SαЧ υ ℓσvε мε ♥
(¯`v´¯)
 ·.¸.·´ ·♡:

Song! pls hv to listen =D


Enjoy my blog :D

I Love You!

2011年8月27日星期六

Today Do Moral Public Project And A Bad Mood Day.But Got You. My Mood Will Be Better (:

Today earlier wake up on 8am+ . And then sit at the park there alone thinking about my dear loupo


After then when 9.15am+ my friend reach my home after and fetching me go to esso.
8minutues after reach esso. awhile later then my friend counting how many people go there do project together.
we finished counting then starting go there [Pure Life Society] .
after reaching there. we found the assisdent.
then we starting to do . First is at the garden cut all weeds.
After i do all. then go help my friend shift things. Awhile Later i starting got abit Asthma.
Hard to breather. But Rest Awhile Later Then Nothing Already.
Then Finished All. We Find The Assisdent. We call him help we all signature the prove paper.
prove us got go to there do project together.
Then my other friend wannah go back already.
other friend wan go mid valley see phone and ask iphone 4 Prices.
my friend need me stay with him go.
But i scare my mom scold..so i call my mom and ask my mom..
after then my mom scolded me... and i call my friend wannah say i dint go also...
then he use rude attitude for me...me more bad mood..plus hard breather.
ANGRYING! then scold my friend. he quiet..
Then i call back my mom .im use loud sound scold also...
Zzz....!

After Back Home. I Nothing... Haih..! Injection X30 time. if like that again..
But Now i Thinking Of You Boubuii Loupo

I Wont Angry Already. My mood become better already.
I learning how to make some lunch for you...
when you recess i can let you eat ^^...
Miss youuuu :D

I Love you

I Hug You

I Miss You

I Kiss You
If I Everyday Also Can Own Your Peaceful Hug , Peaceful Smilling , And Peaceful Kisses And Peaceful Eyes On Me . I Will Tell You . I Very Confirm You Are My Last And Last Forever ♥ I Thinking Of You Everyday .No matter where I am, doing what, what in the busy, I have been thinking about you because you are my whole life ♥ :D Loupoooo.
I Love You Forever And Last Forever
Boubuii Loupo Viwern

没有评论: