I LOVE YOU LLL x)

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) ᵇᵅᵇᵞ
/█\ ♥/█\ I ع١٥٧ you
♥ⓕⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ♥
Pℓs bεℓιvε σuя ℓоvε ♥
SαЧ υ ℓσvε мε ♥
(¯`v´¯)
 ·.¸.·´ ·♡:

Song! pls hv to listen =D


Enjoy my blog :D

I Love You!

2010年7月3日星期六

Finally i put down =)

finally i put down! but i don will delete tat 2 month memories! if her thinking this two month is making her treat her friend cold? den her wrong! love a person if after break! after feel this love is sucks! u hv no Qualification say love!


i very disappointed why i will with u together now! i see jor tat all word! i really very feel disappointed! ok fine! FROM NOW START! i wont REMEMBER u AGAIN! because i success =D


and now kit yng =)! dickson dono how to make u happy actually! but u believe me ! i wont let u feel unhappy anymore! i wont like b4 like that =D because im your Boys Friend <3

没有评论: